anyone else got AECOM scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

temmie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just notified that i got $18,000 annual scholarship from aecom. I was wondering how unique this is. I am really excited though

Members don't see this ad.

I take it we will be classmates next year. No I did not receive a scholarship, atleast I have not been notified yet, but will be attending in the fall. So to answer your question I don't think it is a common occurence. Congratulations.

temmie said:
I was just notified that i got $18,000 annual scholarship from aecom. I was wondering how unique this is. I am really excited though

how were you notified?

Members don't see this ad :)
temmie said:

i got one in the mail today... i wasnt even going to accept their acceptance, but now i'm torn... 18000 a year could really help... congratulations btw

i know guys it can really help. I got it today along with my acceptance package. I am just going to wait and see what happens with the financial aid from other schools. BUt yeah, i am kindda torn. good luck people

uclaguy32 said:
i got one in the mail today... i wasnt even going to accept their acceptance, but now i'm torn... 18000 a year could really help... congratulations btw

can you tell us when you originally got accepted?

thanks

This scholarship is for minority applicants only. Just wanted to clarify it. By the way when did u guys interview and when did u get the acceptance letter?

Rafael Cavalcan said:
This scholarship is for minority applicants only. Just wanted to clarify it. By the way when did u guys interview and when did u get the acceptance letter?

Is the scholarship only based on minority status or minority and other factors such as GPA and MCAT?

i know that not all minorities get this scholarship, so there must be other factors.