Anyone else having trouble registering?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boxohm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I am trying to register for my MCAT today for a late summer test and I have been trying to get into the system all morning. I guess I should expect it to be busy today since its the first day of registration. I was wondering if anyone else has better luck getting a test date today ?

Members don't see this ad.

I noticed that they officially started allowing registration at about 10AM Eastern. I left the browser on after accidentally closing it at about 10:04am and got in to register at 11:15am. Their queuing thing sucks but I'm not sure how else they could do it.

I started refreshing at 8 am, I believe registration was open as early as 9:15 AM. I had no problems registering.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys,
I am trying to register for my MCAT today for a late summer test and I have been trying to get into the system all morning. I guess I should expect it to be busy today since its the first day of registration. I was wondering if anyone else has better luck getting a test date today ?

i did it 2hrz ago too no prob, make sure you only have one browser open unless ur using 2 diff internet connec with diff ip addresses.

good luck

If you are having trouble logging in try using a different computer / internet connection. My and my friend were at the university today and we both could not register. When we went to our next class my friend where there is a different wireless access point my friends computer let her log in almost instantly. After that she was able to get to the login screen again so I just registered on her computer. This whole time mine was displaying the loading bar.

I had the same problem also. I was qued from about 12:30pm till 2pm when it finally let me register. A bit long I might add.. oh well at least i'm in! lol