Anyone Else Having Weird SDN Formatting Issues Today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Night mode (beta) is now available.
damn Lee gets feces done. If only our healthcare system were this efficient.

also, a little feedback (my opinion may differ from others), night mode seems a bit "too dark". Are there other combinations that make it more ergonomical?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Thank you so much for a dark theme. Not having it was the only thing I really disliked about using the forum. I didn't realize it was that easy to add.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
damn Lee gets feces done. If only our healthcare system were this efficient.

also, a little feedback (my opinion may differ from others), night mode seems a bit "too dark". Are there other combinations that make it more ergonomical?
It being dark is the point- It's great on overnight call when you don't want bright lights shining all about or waking you up too much.

Reactions: 1 user
It's great on overnight call when you don't want bright lights shining all about or waking you up too much.

or when you have a hangover

Reactions: 1 users
It being dark is the point- It's great on overnight call when you don't want bright lights shining all about or waking you up too much.
yeah, i dont have night vision to read thru the black subtexts like you.

Seems like the year banners and SDN mod/admin banners were lost in the Night mode (beta) version. Also, some of the text remains black which makes it hard to read. Member statuses have also disappeared
Yeah. This was a quick and dirty implementation - I'll add the other items and fix the link color issue.

I'm liking the night mode a lot other than the few things mentioned above