Anyone else "making deals" about scores

vandyam

Vulnera Sanentur
5+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2009
Dirty South
  1. Medical Student
Haha, just thought I'd see who is "making deals" with themselves, or anyone else out there who is listening, about what they will do if they get a good MCAT score. It's sort of like the situation when someone is dieing, and their like, "I promise I'll never do anything wrong again if you'll just let me live -- I'll devote my life to others."

Well, anyway, I've always sort of done this and I was wondering if anyone else was. I've decided if I get a 30+ on the MCAT I'm going to work extra and then make a donation to SDN.

Anyone else done this? If you get the score you want you'll.....

(perhaps start paying your friends attention again before they drop you?)

About the Ads

DrDre2001

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2008
Haha!! A Snuggie?? Lol, I went to San Fran recently and took the bart over by UC Berkley and they were having a snuggie pub crawl. Everyone was wearing those obnoxious things - it was hilarious.

So, streaking? Well, whatever floats your boat. Be sure to get your friends to video tape it for you, lol!

But please don't put it up on the internet for us unless you are a female who looks like Megan Fox

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.