Anyone Else Never Hear Anything from Loyola?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

moops

Only school I never heard ANYTHING from. Thought it was kinda weird... no rejection, no interview, no nothing! Grr. I should spray some of my Aqua De Gio in their eyes.

Members don't see this ad.

moops,

I sent in my Loyola secondary in the beginning of September, and I heard absolutey nothing from them until a couple of weeks ago: a rejection letter. Of course.

I think I'm going to make a collage out of my rejection letters. Using lots of purple. And red.

It's going to be beautiful!

Originally posted by moops
Only school I never heard ANYTHING from. Thought it was kinda weird... no rejection, no interview, no nothing! Grr. I should spray some of my Aqua De Gio in their eyes.

when i applied, i didn't get anything from them until around the may 15th deadline. they can be rat bastards.

Members don't see this ad :)
what did they say to you at that deadline? rat bastard is a nice term for them, i plan to write them a letter proposing that they send their interview invitation (i'm hoping they send me one so i can write this) up their arses.

They finished interviewing in April. And they called for interviews, anyway. So no letter to mail back.

Originally posted by moops
what did they say to you at that deadline? rat bastard is a nice term for them, i plan to write them a letter proposing that they send their interview invitation (i'm hoping they send me one so i can write this) up their arses.

they said i was rejected.

hey moops,
i got my rejection from them late last week. don't worry, they are still sending them out, i'm sure you'll get them to waste some postage soon enough.;)

I never heard back from them either. Finally late April I withdrew my application. The next week I had a letter acknowledging my withdrawal and thanking me for applying.