Anyone else not receive MCAT scores yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cali79

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see if anyone else still hasn't received MCAT scores. I just checked my mail and still nothing.

Members don't see this ad.

YOu know you can check online right?
just go to amcas and select print application and your score will be listed (series 22)

Yeah..I tried that. When I click on print application, I only see my score from last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
I still haven't gotten my score in the mail (Maryland). I got it from my advisor and it shows up on my AMCAS app, so I'm not checking the mailbox as much now.

Hey Cali79 again-

Me here again. I didn't get mine yet either still. Pissing me off even though I already know my score. I really want written proof because I'm still in a state of shock from what my advisor told me (a state of good shock). Oh well, I can't do anything except wait another damn day!

VirtuoJ:

I think our scores are really in the last batch sent out. At least you know your scores and congrats if they are confirmed to be good scores! (which i'm sure they will be).

I just called my school's premed office and they don't have my scores. I guess the only thing I can do is to sit and wait until the postman comes tomorrow or maybe Monday. I've learned to be patient after this whole AMCAS fiasco, but it's still hard for me to wait b/c I know my file at some schools are on hold until they see this score. I think I did worse this time than the first time I took it.

Cali79-

I'm sure you did fine. I was really pessamistic too before I got my scores. I gave a 95% confidence interval that my scores would fall between a 28 and 35 (yeah that's really wide but I was really uncertain). But you know what, it didn't even fall in that! Just have hope, and everything would work out. I know that's hard to take in cuz if someone said that to me I'd be like "shut the F*** up, you're wrong".

Hang in there man.

VirtuoJ-

Wow...from your last post, it sounds like you got above 35! That is awesome!

I can only dream of scores that high. I actually got a 32 the first time and I retook it to do better on the verbal section. After taking the exam this year, I'm not sure if it was a good idea for me to take it over again.

Anyways, I hope there is good news in the mail for both of us soon.