Anyone else scared in this process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm terrified. I've been pretty used to disappointment in the past by never being able to get the SAT score I wanted, or having a shot at the colleges I've dreamed to go to. I never once thought I would be on par with some of my dream schools in terms of GPA and MCAT score. So I'm worried this whole process will just be a another big dissapointment. Anyone have any tips on staying confident through this struggle?

Members don't see this ad.

Let us burn one, from end to end...

are you kidding? i sent in my application last night and was TERRIFIED. while the whole process has blown thus far, cementing it and sending in the app.... oy.

i feel like half the battle is to not get psyched out - its so easy to get discouraged, but just keep on keepin' on - youve already worked so hard to get to this point! good luck!!

just look back to the days when you thought you wouldn't have made it and then look at the end results. obviously the SAT scores didn't hold you back so why should the MCAT, or anything else for that matter. just hang in there and know that it will all work out for your good.