1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

anyone else signed up for umdnj but now hesitant about going?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DMBkid2000, Feb 16, 2007.

1. DMBkid2000

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BodybldgDoc

BodybldgDoc Guest

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    wow thats really disspointing. the schools reputation seems to be slowly but surely going down the gutter.

3. Veneto

Veneto Member
    5+ Year Member

I dont think this is the schools fault, only the students who decided to cheat. It shouldnt push you away from the school, in fact I would want to got there because I'd bet the school will be implementing new things and maybe new equipment to try to bring it's reputation around. Too bad these students' actions will now haunt the school for a long time to come.

4. SugarNaCl

SugarNaCl Dental Student
    Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Dentist
    I agree. It probably exists in other schools as well, they just haven't been caught yet. I doubt from a few isolated incidents that the school will lose their accreditation or that the rep will suffer for more than a little while. If it keeps happening, then I don't know.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. JohnDoeDDS

JohnDoeDDS Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

please dont go lol. It's th eonly school I have a shot at getting into I just cant get an acceptance letter because supposedly they are full now...

I dont know much about the other school though and how it is price wise... It does kinda suck about the bad publicity that they got...