No, they just said they haven't made a final decision yet. Something about not accepting too many people than the class size allows. I asked if I was rejected and she said no my file is still active. So I don't know what to think. I had to send a deposit to another school because I just don't know if they are going to accept me, waitlist me or keep me in hold status.
I spoke to the admissions lady and she said to call on Friday for an update. I'm hoping to have some good news in 2 days!
I am also on "hold". I was told by the people who interviewed me that I would either be accepted or deferred because they were both recommending me. So I think that "hold" is their waitlist before their official waitlist is began after they are through interviewing.
They told me that I would be notified by April 1st. Did anyone else get this info in their letter?