Anyone else still waiting on NYU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AIRMJ4

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was complete in September and still have not heard anything. I was told that they stop sending out interviews in mid December. Is all this true? Are they behind in their reviewing of files or something like that?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
but for the record..........NYU finishes interviewing in Dec. I think dec.15. so if you don't here back in the next week or so, it may not happen. If you think there is some kind of error and you really want to go to NYU, now might be a good time to call them!

Members don't see this ad :)
no word for me either, i really wanted to check out NYU :( i havent got any love in my two top states, Ca and NY

Just spoke with NYU admissions, official end of their interview season has been pushed to jan 19th. Invities will likely continue until end of December or even through the first week of January. With that, try and enjoy the Holidays.

Their website reads:

"Acceptances are on a rolling basis. The first round of letters is expected to go out at the end of December. Acceptances will continue on a rolling basis until the class is filled. All wait list and rejection letters will be sent on February 15."

I wonder if they were more specific (specify dates like Jan 19) whether their office would be inundated with phone calls more, or less. Would we all be satisfied if they had a timeline posted (that would most likely change often), or would it just work us into a bigger frenzy than we're already in now....?

Their website reads:

"Acceptances are on a rolling basis. The first round of letters is expected to go out at the end of December. Acceptances will continue on a rolling basis until the class is filled. All wait list and rejection letters will be sent on February 15."

I wonder if they were more specific (specify dates like Jan 19) whether their office would be inundated with phone calls more, or less. Would we all be satisfied if they had a timeline posted (that would most likely change often), or would it just work us into a bigger frenzy than we're already in now....?

I would appreciate a timeline. It just seems they are shrouding the process in mystery to rip people off. It's really annoying. Be up front with people about where they stand. How can you have a secondary deadline of Nov.15 when you stop interviewing Dec15? Boo to them:thumbdown:

Last edited: