Anyone else take the MCAT today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ff

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took it June 18th and made a 15/10/10/P and decided to retake it today.

Overall, I felt like it was a tougher test this time around. I suppose that an easier curve will accompany it. I wasn't all that nervous today; last time, I felt like I was going to throw up. I was able to focus really well today. The extra studying definitely help especially with timing. Last time the only section I had time to look over was Physical. This time I had 22 minutes left in Physical, 13 in Verbal, and 18 in Biological.

Physical- it was much tougher than last time. I really had to grind through it. I dont think I missed more than two or three. I of course expected somewhat of a drop

Verbal- It was not that bad. There was one brutal passage. I pretty much didn't comprehend it the first time through. However, with the extra time, I was able to reread it. I am glad because I changed three answers on that passage that were definitely wrong. I think I made 11-12. I definitely rec EK 101

Biological- This is definitely my worst section. Last time, I panicked in the middle and had to pull myself together to get out without much harm. This time I was very focused. I didnt think it was that bad. There was an eye passage which I thought was a little obscure to have its own passage, but it was pretty easy. Only ONE organic section and like 3 discrete organic questions. I thought that was strange and I was disappointed. MCAT organic is so simple. I think I did really well this time around. I think I made 11-13. I definitely recommend EK 1001 for Bio, really of them because there were questions on this MCAT that I thought were pretty obscure that the only was I was prepared for them because of the 1001s.

Im an EK fanboy now. My goal was to get a more even score. I needed to make a 12 on Bio for the program I want to get into, so hopefully I get there. Now, the wait! Id love to hear what others thought. Good Luck to all who take it tomorrow!!!!!!!! Be confident!!

Was there a point to this thread other than you sucking yourself off?

Was there a point to this thread other than you sucking yourself off?

Hence my troll commment. How someone "grinds" through a section that they finish 22 minutes early.......sounds a little sketch. If I heard someone say that after I wrote the MCAT I think I'd be in jail........