Anyone else waiting for a Nova phone call?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medic2Doctor08

The decider
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed last Tuesday and am waiting for a friendly phone call from Rachel (admissions director) about acceptance. Anyone else waiting for a similar call today (9/17)?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed with you on Tuesday, but they aren't calling until like Wednesday or Friday so don't worry about not getting a call today. Good Luck

i got my interview with them next week, how did it go for you guys? can you PM me and tell me anything i shuld know? id really appriciate it, nova is a really high choice for me cuz my grandparents live 15 min from the school.

I am also getting kinda enrvous cuz when igot the interview they told me id be getting an information packet in the mail, that still hasnt come.. i called like 5 times today about it but kept getting a voicemail so i finally left a message.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I also interviewed with you last Tuesday and am yet to hear anything. I keep checking my phone to make sure I don't miss her call.

I interviewed with you on Tuesday, but they aren't calling until like Wednesday or Friday so don't worry about not getting a call today. Good Luck
Did they actually say they would call on Wednesday or Friday? I thought they just say sometime this week.

I was under the impression that she would be calling "the beginning" of this week... still waiting. Not too stressed, just want that confirmation.

The interview was super laid back. 3 on 1 group panel, open file. Pretty status quo. The campus is SICK and the programs seem really good. I was very impressed. Good luck on your interview!

I was under the impression that she would be calling "the beginning" of this week... still waiting. Not too stressed, just want that confirmation.

The interview was super laid back. 3 on 1 group panel, open file. Pretty status quo. The campus is SICK and the programs seem really good. I was very impressed. Good luck on your interview!

Sick is good right?

my interview is in less than 2 weeks and i still dont have the packet from them and they wont pick up their damn phone, i have no idea where to even go when i show up :|

Don't worry about the packet guys, it just some Pro-NSU stuff, somewhat interesting to read, but not a necessity to prepare for the interview. Besure to read the interview reviews section, I know I did, and I posted there as well. Good Luck all!

Don't worry about the packet guys, it just some Pro-NSU stuff, somewhat interesting to read, but not a necessity to prepare for the interview. Besure to read the interview reviews section, I know I did, and I posted there as well. Good Luck all!

where? what?

also, how do i know what part of what building to show up to

Sick is good, yes!

As for the building you go to for your interview, I can't remember the name off hand. Try PMing Kuba or calling the admissions office again. Rachel Weiner, the admissions director is pretty good about responding to emails as well. You can find her email address on the NSU site. Good luck!

I just got my call. I'm accepted!! :):) What a relief it is to have an acceptance this early. If you are interviewing or haven't got a call yet Good Luck!!:)

I just got my call. I'm accepted!! :):) What a relief it is to have an acceptance this early. If you are interviewing or haven't got a call yet Good Luck!!:)

congrats, what were your stats and how did your interview day go if you dont mind me asking

Hey, congrats on your acceptance!! I got mine today, too. :)