anyone else WAITING!?!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

choppa

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys...

just wondering how many of you out there are just waiting to hear if you've been accepted or not. i am and i can't stand it. i interviewed last thursday at msucom, and i know that it wasn't that long ago...but they told me i could call next wednesday (the 7th) to find out if i got in. i'm dying over here. it's my #1 and all i can do is analyze everything i said in the interview that might have hurt my chances. anyone else in my shoes? congrats to all you who are over this hurdle and know that you're going to be doctors!!! to everyone else...i wish you good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

:)
Someone has to reply to you....
Yes, lots of us are still in and have been in your shoes.

The important thing is to just relax. Do not keep analyzing and re-analyzing what you said in your interview. You can drive yourself crazy doing that---especially if you are pretty much "type A"--like I bet a bunch of us are. There is nothing you can do to change anything you said...AND I'll bet you do not really have anything to worry about anyway--I'm sure you did fine.

Good Luck!

Im waiting to get to your point. waiting impatiently for my pre med office to send out my LORs!

Members don't see this ad :)
Choppa,
I just interviewed at MSUCOM as well. I can hardly wait to call on Wednesday to find out whether or not I am accepted! Best of luck to you!

-Ali Joy

I've had secondaries in at some schools for going on month 3 when I know other's have heard from these schools already... my patients is quickly turning into being just plain pissed off...