Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

anyone else WAITING!?!?!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by choppa, Nov 25, 2002.

1. choppa

choppa Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey guys...

just wondering how many of you out there are just waiting to hear if you've been accepted or not. i am and i can't stand it. i interviewed last thursday at msucom, and i know that it wasn't that long ago...but they told me i could call next wednesday (the 7th) to find out if i got in. i'm dying over here. it's my #1 and all i can do is analyze everything i said in the interview that might have hurt my chances. anyone else in my shoes? congrats to all you who are over this hurdle and know that you're going to be doctors!!! to everyone else...i wish you good luck!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. west

west Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

:)
    Someone has to reply to you....
    Yes, lots of us are still in and have been in your shoes.

The important thing is to just relax. Do not keep analyzing and re-analyzing what you said in your interview. You can drive yourself crazy doing that---especially if you are pretty much "type A"--like I bet a bunch of us are. There is nothing you can do to change anything you said...AND I'll bet you do not really have anything to worry about anyway--I'm sure you did fine.

Good Luck!

4. Bevo

Bevo Radiology, R1
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Im waiting to get to your point. waiting impatiently for my pre med office to send out my LORs!

5. AliJoy

AliJoy Member
    7+ Year Member

Choppa,
    I just interviewed at MSUCOM as well. I can hardly wait to call on Wednesday to find out whether or not I am accepted! Best of luck to you!

-Ali Joy

6. H0mersimps0n

H0mersimps0n HMO CRUSHER
    10+ Year Member

I've had secondaries in at some schools for going on month 3 when I know other's have heard from these schools already... my patients is quickly turning into being just plain pissed off...