Anyone else who has heard absolutely ZERO so far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uesider

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wow, this is kind of sad because I just searched for posts I had posted last year - and on 12/1/07 I ALSO had heard absolutely nothing from the 10 schools I applied to. Since then I retook the DAT and improved my app quite a bit, but still have not heard a word from schools (except a Harvard rejection, which hardly counts, I don't know what I was thinking applying there.) I have received/under review for a few schools on AADSAS, and have been in touch with every school who has confirmed they have everything and I am "under review." No interviews or rejections yet. Am I just totally borderline that I have to wait for rejections in March?? I have a 3.5 / 18 DAT, non-traditional re-applicant from NY.

Anyone else having similar experiences? I've been in limbo for soo long, it's awful :(

Congrats to everyone who received good news this week! Hope to see some of you next fall, or, as a patient some day at the rate I'm going! ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Also failed to mention I submitted back in July!

I submitted Sept 14...stuff sent out in oct.. complete end of oct/mid nov depending on the school..... At least you have no rejections!! I have 4!! (Case, OSU, ASDOH, Marquette).

Hoping to hear something good soon.....

Good luck to both of us!

Members don't see this ad :)
don't worry guys, i'm on the same boat. . .hopefully we will make it

I submitted my Application on July 10th to 13 schools and I have only officially heard back from UNLV and unofficially from Arizona both of which rejected me, as i sent the secondary apps in late. But I heard back from them at the end of October and I haven't heard back from anyone else since then. What do you think that means for my application status?

me tooo :( sooo upset!!!!!! Getting ready to re-apply.. sucks ive been through so much this cycle.. ahhh!!

You guys aren't the only ones! Good luck to us all! :xf::luck::xf::luck::xf:

you have good GPA. mediocre DAT. if the rest of your app is strong I'm sure you'll get some interviews once the schools sort through their Dec 1st crowds.

hang in there.