• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Anyone else who has heard absolutely ZERO so far?

uesider

10+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
  1. Pre-Dental
    Wow, this is kind of sad because I just searched for posts I had posted last year - and on 12/1/07 I ALSO had heard absolutely nothing from the 10 schools I applied to. Since then I retook the DAT and improved my app quite a bit, but still have not heard a word from schools (except a Harvard rejection, which hardly counts, I don't know what I was thinking applying there.) I have received/under review for a few schools on AADSAS, and have been in touch with every school who has confirmed they have everything and I am "under review." No interviews or rejections yet. Am I just totally borderline that I have to wait for rejections in March?? I have a 3.5 / 18 DAT, non-traditional re-applicant from NY.

Anyone else having similar experiences? I've been in limbo for soo long, it's awful :(

Congrats to everyone who received good news this week! Hope to see some of you next fall, or, as a patient some day at the rate I'm going! ;)

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
    Sep 17, 2008
    1. Pre-Dental
      I submitted Sept 14...stuff sent out in oct.. complete end of oct/mid nov depending on the school..... At least you have no rejections!! I have 4!! (Case, OSU, ASDOH, Marquette).

Hoping to hear something good soon.....

Good luck to both of us!

About the Ads

cmcner

10+ Year Member
      Jan 4, 2008
      1. Dentist
        I submitted my Application on July 10th to 13 schools and I have only officially heard back from UNLV and unofficially from Arizona both of which rejected me, as i sent the secondary apps in late. But I heard back from them at the end of October and I haven't heard back from anyone else since then. What do you think that means for my application status?

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.