HenryH

AA-S
Removed
Account on Hold
10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
There are fliers posted around the science department of my university advertising an MCAT review course that will be taught from January to April and is being administered by a company out of Atlanta called Genius 360. Their website (www.genius360.org) is a bit sparse on information, but I talked to the owner of the company over the phone, and from what I could sense during our conversation, he seems to be offering a solid review course. The "chief" pre-med advisor at my school also told me that he had heard good things from previous students who had taken the program when it was offered previously at my university.

Does anyone have any input regarding the reputation of this company and their courses?

HenryH

AA-S
Removed
Account on Hold
10+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Well, the thing is, their course costs the same as Kaplan's ($1900), so I'm wary of paying such a vast amount of money to take a course with hardly any reputation...

About the Ads

scaredoflife

Eaaagglleee
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2007
Status
Medical Student
well seeing as how kaplan is taught by students who have gotten 35+ on the MCAT. It would make not to much of a difference. Maybe if you could ask the company guy if the classes are taught by students or actual older person who has been doing this for a while. To me Kaplan students just reiterate what they have been trained although material given in Kaplan is great.

J ROD

Watch my TAN walk!!
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2005
working on my tan......
Status
Attending Physician
Never heard of it!

Proceed with caution!

There website is not that informative of what they can do either.

I would find someone that has taken the course and talk with them.

About the Ads