Anyone feel better post-MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elastase

StanfUrd bound!!!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Of course getting out of the test, I was feeling pretty bad...and the next day of dwelling on the test wasn't good either....But after looking through SDN and seeing so many ppl worring...I have reached peace..from just not worrying about the damn MCAT. Especially since so many people (in the real world) have been asking me about how the test went (work, friends, family, etc.), at first I would say it went aight but that verbal raped me, but after repeating myself so many times...I just feel better and more confident...call me delusional if you will but I am pretty much done worrying...Anyways..hope you guys are there yet to wait for your fate to come in your mail (or though the internet)...

You gotta accept your fate.

Anyone with me?

Or you are some ppl studying for the April test already?

Members don't see this ad.

upon returning from my exam, i immediately took my phone off the hook b/c i really didn'tr feel like talking to anyone and i knew so many people would call me to ask me how it went...i couldn't deal with it then. finally after talking to other pre-med friends and some doctors, they validated some of my answers so i don't feel like i got everything wrong any more...just most of it :(

I FEEL WORSE
I FEEL CRAZY
I BIT THE MAILMAN TODAY
no but really ..i feel insane...i feel like i miss a bad-old-habbit that just got dropped
know i know how people in rehab feel

DieselPetrolGrl said:
I FEEL WORSE
I FEEL CRAZY
I BIT THE MAILMAN TODAY
no but really ..i feel insane...i feel like i miss a bad-old-habbit that just got dropped
know i know how people in rehab feel

awww sweetheart :( here's a hug :love: i know it doesn't do much but i can't offer much. just remember my score helped the curve for you :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Psycho Doctor said:
awww sweetheart :( here's a hug :love: i know it doesn't do much but i can't offer much. just remember my score helped the curve for you :p
lies! bah!
i wonder if i can spend a entire week indoors speaking only in piglatin and my special made up language!
bah! :: HUG:: (disclaimer: you were not molested in the previous hug..not to mention it was initiated by YOU so dont be pulling that ..." hey im not meat" thing!)

DieselPetrolGrl said:
lies! bah!
i wonder if i can spend a entire week indoors speaking only in piglatin and my special made up language!
bah! :: HUG:: (disclaimer: you were not molested in the previous hug..not to mention it was initiated by YOU so dont be pulling that ..." hey im not meat" thing!)

haha lol, i'd never claim to be molestered by a pretty girl :p even with pink streaks across her face

thats contagious MCAT poison marks
it means i may die
u shouldnt touch me i have the mcat disease!
but u already did ..now ur sad and have ur mcat serial number on your face too!

no we susrvived..we took that horrendous test and we lived to tell about it..we shall perservere!!!

Right now I wish I were Gaylord Focker.

Attachments

• 1083379879889_MeetTheParents.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 140
You guys are crazy...you managed to prove my point that you should relax and realize shieetts over...Its over finito...dwellin' will f u up. Go smoke some weed, drink some coronas, watch tv, and your set to make your mcat induced worries go away.

No more hanging out with dogs and hugs...suck it up!

(sorry for the bluntness, NO MERCY)

you all leave my dog out of this
u wanna fite mikeg ..bring it ..ok maybe not..u seem scarey BAH!

Haha...thats right YOU WANNA FIGHT :smuggrin:

BAH! I could probably WHOOP on all of you...

j/k!

u cant whoop us
we have SNAKE
dude mike i dont know you but chances are i could kick your arse all the way across the pond..and then back! BAH!
puny boy how dare you insult our physique!

what??? how dare you not allow us to wallow in our self-pitty??!! we worked hard for it, we deserve it...don't deny us our small consellation prize

and Mike glad to see you can move on so quickly after the mos timportant exam of your life...perhaps some of us aren't as good as you, so leave us alone...k?

btw, i did go out and get drunk that night and really paid for it the next day...and i needed to work on my apps...ugh :(

Chouster:

I could blow you down with my breath, you are that thin...wafer thin...go back inside before you blow away.

I should be working, I should be killing mice right now...damn transgenic mice

yea the only difference between you and the rest of the people sheeitting their pants here is that theyre ****ting that they might have gotten a 37 instead of a 39.

is that what youre sheiting about?

MIKE G said:
Of course getting out of the test, I was feeling pretty shiety...and the next day of dwelling on the raping wasn't good either....But after looking through SDN and seeing so many ppl shietting in their pants...I have reached peace..haha not from the pant shietting but just not worrying about the damn MCAT. Especially since so many people (in the real world) have been asking me about how the test went (work, friends, family, etc.), at first I would say it went aight but that verbal raped me, but after repeating myself so many times...I just feel better and more confident...call me delusional if you will but I am pretty much done worrying...Anyways..hope you guys are there yet to wait for your fate to come in your mail (or though the internet)...

You gotta accept your fate. You paid two hundred bucks for it (not to mention prep crap)

Anyone with me?

Or you are some ppl studying for the April test already?

MIKE G said:
Chouster:

I could blow you down with my breath, you are that thin...wafer thin...go back inside before you blow away.

I should be working, I should be killing mice right now...damn transgenic mice
oh hush up mike or i will make u eat the mice
and chousters a grade A person
i like him... hes got class BAH!