Anyone From Canada Get Their Scores Yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camjames

camjames
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok well i have noticed a *few* people here from canada waiting for their scores...has anyone from canada received their pcat scores yet?? i mean it's getting close to friday (the jan. pcat reg. deadline) and i still don't have mine...:(

Members don't see this ad.

Hey,

I am from Vancouver (British Columbia) and I recieved my scores yesterday (December 5). :)

ahh, making me jealous lol...are you happy with what you got??

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a 87 composite.
I assume you guys are aslo applying to UBC.
Not sure if 87 is competitive enought.

Rocking! i just got it now! I checked my mail box like an hour ago and nothing...so i just checked now and a bunch of envelopes came, along with harcourts!

verbal 56 :)
bio 92
reading 89
math 99 (i knew it, felt confident)
chem 89
writing 3

composite 95 :D So excited now!

But yeah...Tungster, if you read the ubc FAQ's...a composite score of 87 was exactly the average score of those admitted last year...so statistically, if they were to go by pcat alone, you'd be admitted...maybe ill see ya there :thumbup: you got a good gpa, or experience?

just got mine

verbal: 403 56%
biol: 443 95%
reading: 413 70%
math: 468 99%
chem: 522 99%
composite: 450 99%

writing: 2

Wow, quite a few Canadians on this board again for this year, good to see!

I got into UBC last year and know quite a bit about the interview/application process so if you guys have any questions I'll do my best to help you out, and hopefully see you guys next year!

Ok alittle off topic...but assuming you guys have registered to ubc already...does it say that your october pcat scores are recieved by them already? Mine still says not recieved...I mailed in two reference letters about the same time the pcat scores came out and both letters now are in the recieved status, but the pcat scores are not...just wondering if were all in the same boat?

I think they will post them up later because there will be people writing the PCAT in January. I think they will put everyone's "status" all at once later.

I think they will post them up later because there will be people writing the PCAT in January. I think they will put everyone's "status" all at once later.

Yeah, you are probably right about that...

I'm in southwestern Ontario here and I got my scores about a week ago.

...well I was referring to whether UBC recieved the scores yet...I already know what I got on the pcat myself. What schools are you applying to?