anyone from Houston studying for the MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longshot

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am doing a self study for the MCAT and wondering if anyone here would like to get together in a study group to meet weekly to take tests and discuss test strategies and help each other with our respective weak spots. For example, I'm great at verbal, need to work on bio, and definetely weak at physical science. Maybe you need help on verbal and are a whiz at physics but have the same problems with biology.

So if you are in the Houston area and need an MCAT study partner...please let me know on this post or go ahead and PM me.

Otherwise I just put up a brick of a post. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

longshot said:
I am doing a self study for the MCAT and wondering if anyone here would like to get together in a study group to meet weekly to take tests and discuss test strategies and help each other with our respective weak spots. For example, I'm great at verbal, need to work on bio, and definetely weak at physical science. Maybe you need help on verbal and are a whiz at physics but have the same problems with biology.

So if you are in the Houston area and need an MCAT study partner...please let me know on this post or go ahead and PM me.

Otherwise I just put up a brick of a post. :oops:

let me amend this post, if you are a self-studier anywhere not just Houston and want to correspond about this stuff through the next three months....PM or post up.

i have a feeling this is post is going to be a brick :scared: