Anyone from the TUSPM class of 2009...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr2bjake

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the stack of Anatomy notes (in the Orientation packet) was for? SARP or for actual class?

Just curious. Also haven't heard from you people in a while.

Holla

Jake

Members don't see this ad.

dr2bjake said:
Does anyone know what the stack of Anatomy notes (in the Orientation packet) was for? SARP or for actual class?

Just curious. Also haven't heard from you people in a while.

Holla

Jake

Hey bud
I definitely think it was for the regular fall session. Can't wait to get to Philly bro !

I freakin get something from them every week. AWESOME :smuggrin:
Anyway
Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

I guess I am little more behind in the mailings. Which reminds me I have mail my second deposit of $500 to them (shrug).

I too can't wait. Its gonna be a great experience! Finally, going to school for my career instead of going to school for more school for more school.

Did you get the phone call from the Orientation people yet?

When are you coming to philly anyway? you may have mentioned it... but I forgot.

Peace,

Jake

dpmjeff77 said:
Hey bud
I definitely think it was for the regular fall session. Can't wait to get to Philly bro !

I freakin get something from them every week. AWESOME :smuggrin:
Anyway
Jeff

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah Ben called me. We talked for a bit.

Im coming to Philly on the 19th/20th to move in. My roommate is a third year in the dorms. I can't pronounce his name...(SHRUG) :rolleyes:

That anatomy packet is scaring me....haha. That is only the beginning I know.

The bone box is creepy, but I guess we will all have to do it so whatever.

And the fact that I have to send them more money before school starts is bull****...for scrubs and such...can't we wait until we get there ?

Whatever...

Later bro

J

dpmjeff77 said:
And the fact that I have to send them more money before school starts is bull****...for scrubs and such...can't we wait until we get there ?
Why do you guys have to send in money for scrubs?

ussdfiant said:
Why do you guys have to send in money for scrubs?

For anatomy they are charging us 22 dollars a set.

For your class, they didn't charge you?

Guess we're not as cool.

Also, how many sets did you go through?

Thanks.

Jake