Anyone from Touro here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darly

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at Touro next month, and I was wondering if anyone give me any information on it. I was wondering how many percent of the interviewees get accepted, and is it true that ~500 interview slots are given and only ~100 are accepted? I am really excited and nervous at the same time because I really want to go to Touro. I love the campus, love the people I've met, and heard nothing but great things from the students. I really want to know what my chances are.

Members don't see this ad.

hi. i think i remember something like that. 500 were interviewed and a couple hundred were accepted. i heard your class will be 125 people. ours is only 96. i interviewed late last january and like 6 or 8 of the people there that day are here so i guess thats good news for you. the interviews are fairly laid back with not much pressure. review the medical school interview feedback webpage, and practice talking about yourself in front of around eight other people (group interview, ya know)and you will do fine.

8404 (TUCOM 2003)

8404 or anyone else,

Does this mean people interviewing in January still has a pretty good chance? Also, I heard from someone there that they won't be increasing the class size this year. Is that true? Sorry... just nervous, I guess. Thank you for replying back, 8404. I know you're probably real busy. Good luck on finals!

yes, with a jan. interview i would say you are still very much in the game, good luck to you. dont know for sure about the class size issue, maybe call administration and dig around a little.