nanali

10+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2005
Status
Sorry, I would like to know if anyone in this forum is from UTA b/c I have decided to go here this fall to work on my pre-reqs for med school. I have never attended this university so pretty much I am clueless on which professor to take for biology, chemistry and stuff. Is there a site or a student organization that can help me with this? ;)

Ylime

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 30, 2004
Status
nanali said:
Sorry, I would like to know if anyone in this forum is from UTA b/c I have decided to go here this fall to work on my pre-reqs for med school. I have never attended this university so pretty much I am clueless on which professor to take for biology, chemistry and stuff. Is there a site or a student organization that can help me with this? ;)

Well I dunno if there's a site or anything, but I went there and I can probably help some. Pickaprof.com is pretty good, but they charge a fee to join now.

klubguts

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2005
the big D
Status
it's been six years since i was there doing my prereqs, so i'm not sure who is there anymore. everyone there was pretty nice and i had no problem getting LORs from any of the faculty. UTA has a "pre-med" group, but i never got involved in that but it may be helpful to talk with them. good luck.

adiddy1422

10+ Year Member
Dec 29, 2004
Status
I went there. There are a couple premed organizations such as the Medical & Dental Prep Assoc. and the SNMA. If you have any specific questions PM me.