Anyone get a call from UWSOM today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tianac2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a phone call this afternoon around 4 (pacific time), but I got to it just as the machine picked up, so I shut off the machine, but when I said hello, no one answered... I hoped that they would call back or email me or something, but as its already past business hours, it doesn't seem likely at least until Monday. I would have called them back but the caller ID only shows the main number, not the extension. Did anyone else get a call? What was it about?

Members don't see this ad.

I got a phone call this afternoon around 4 (pacific time), but I got to it just as the machine picked up, so I shut off the machine, but when I said hello, no one answered... I hoped that they would call back or email me or something, but as its already past business hours, it doesn't seem likely at least until Monday. I would have called them back but the caller ID only shows the main number, not the extension. Did anyone else get a call? What was it about?

Hi...

Are you accepted, rejected, or a waitlister at UW? I'm a waitlister... waaaaay down the waitlist. But no, I didn't get a call. You should post this on the UWSOM thread b/c a lot of us waitlisters hang out there and someone else might know something.

Can you post (or PM me) when you find something out? Now you've got me curious!

Whatever the case, good luck!