Anyone Get a Hold of PharmCAS This Week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Artful Dodger

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Every time I dial their number, there's some failure in trying to reach them...it sounds like a busy signal (dial-up internet busy signal?). So...I'm trying to figure out whether it's my phone OR if something is down at the PharmCAS office.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Every time I dial their number, there's some failure in trying to reach them...it sounds like a busy signal (dial-up internet busy signal?). So...I'm trying to figure out whether it's my phone OR if something is down at the PharmCAS office.

Thanks
I am sure nobody here call. this is predent forum...not prepharm

OOPS!!! wrong section :laugh:. Can someone move this to Pre-Pharmacy? Stupid firefox with the drop-down quick fill-in...lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Wrong section guy

laughat.gif

FYI, I was once a Pre-Dent. Received an acceptance, etc. But I recently changed my plans to Pharmacy lol. I used to be on this forum all the time before the switch...

hahaha jp dude, new firefox is stupid sometimes

fasho! about to clear up this history lol. there's a huge list for studentdoctor ish.

who's in charge here any way? I don't wanna get in trouble for creating the same thread in the pre-pharmacy forum. Can a moderator please move this thread over there? Thanks!