Anyone get a real UF secondary yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
?

Not the blue form. Im getting annoyed.

Members don't see this ad.

don't worry, UF adcoms are a bunch of f*ckers. They think they are ALL THAT. Just be patient.

I wanna get into UF. How competitive is it to get in their?

They aren't considered top teir, are they?

Members don't see this ad :)
I did my MS in the college of medicine at UF...they aren't top tier, but they think they are ;) Admissions is very competitive there, btw...and they do think they're all that :p

But...Gainesville is great and UF is a wonderful school...just be patient..if you get in, it will be worth it.

I have lived in Gville before, Loved it, and I am probably going to go to UF my junior and senior years.

Doubt that will give me any more of an advantage to get into medschool their though :D

Doubt that will give me any more of an advantage to get into medschool their though

UF is pretty hateful towards its own...which is really too bad!!!!

that's what I heard too

I wonder about them, their av GPA is pretty high but their MCAT is low. I want to say 3.7-3.8 but a 28 mcat weird

No "real" UF secondary here yet either....they need to get a move on!!!

I applied as a UF undergrad with a 34 and 3.7 and got rejected. I guess they really don't like their own graduates.

I'm starting now at UF COM, so I don't know if they are changing the procedure at all from last year. Your secondary will be sent to you via e-mail as an attached file (.doc). I applied kind of late, sending my primary app around middle of October and got the secondary within a month.

By the way, for whoever was asking about the average scores, the numbers that they showed us as a class during orientation was that the average GPA was a 3.78 (3.76 science) and the average MCAT was like 30.78 (these numbers are for the C/O 2007).

Hope everything goes well for you all.

What's more is that their match list isnt even that great.
some opthos and other nice specialties but not alot of big name programs. 1/3 seem to stay at shands.