Anyone get an e-mail from Wash-U?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dylann FMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had gotten an e-mail from Washington University concerning their MSTP program. This is the first e-mail I have received from a med school, so I was surprised. It states they received notification from AMCAS of my interest in their school, so my info has been sent to them. I submitted around two weeks ago, so I am a couple weeks behind in getting e-mails, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

I got the same email from their MSTP program (which I'm applying to). Wash. U. does not have your full app, they just have basic info about you.

The only med school whose transmission is working that I'm aware of is Michigan. No other school has received any electronic AMCAS apps, at least that I know of.

I guess they sent it to everybody; I got the same one. I wasn't interested--wishing that Stanford and Mich would get around to sending me the e-mails about their MD secondaries instead!

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by grasshopper:
•I guess they sent it to everybody; I got the same one. I wasn't interested--wishing that Stanford and Mich would get around to sending me the e-mails about their MD secondaries instead!•

Yeah, I wasn't interested either, that was why I was surprised that was my first e-mail. By the way, Mayo is apparently sitting tight until AMCAS sends them material, so you don't have to worry about that one for a while.

Originally posted by grasshopper:
•I guess they sent it to everybody; I got the same one. I wasn't interested--wishing that Stanford and Mich would get around to sending me the e-mails about their MD secondaries instead!•

Has your app been processed yet? You wont be getting anything from Michigan until its fully processed and transmitted to them.

If it has been processed, then you should be hearing from them.