Anyone get their CS results today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thesauce

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
According to the NBME, the "vast majority" of CS score reports for the period ending on 11/7 should've been posted today. I didn't get mine. Did anyone get theirs?

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't get an email so I guess I did not either, I took mine 10/29

I believe that they might be coming out in a few hours yet, at least my most recent step 2 ck results were available at 11 am est.

I believe that they might be coming out in a few hours yet, at least my most recent step 2 ck results were available at 11 am est.

yep except you get an email from them early that morning, at least that is how it was for step 1 and step 2 ck

Members don't see this ad :)
The day I received my CS results, I got an email about 10 minutes before the scores were posted. Just enough time to run to the bathroom, if you know what I mean....:laugh:

for my CK, I didn't get the email until about 1030, scores at 11. So I am hoping my CS will come today a little later.

sweet then there is still a chance I can get my scores...

jesus I know the pass rate is 97% but I just want to be sure I am one of those 97%

According to the NBME, the "vast majority" of CS score reports for the period ending on 11/7 should've been posted today. I didn't get mine. Did anyone get theirs?

I took mine in September, so I'd assume I really should get my score report today and I haven't gotten an email. So hopefully they're still coming.

I took mine 10/27 no email or score yet, other forums have people who already got their scores, guess that means I have to wait another week :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
I also just got the email (and I've been checking compulsively for the last few hours, so it JUST came within the last minute or two) that it would be available around 11am EST. I took the exam late September.

I took mine Oct 15 I think, got an email. Some people get the email after the scores are already reported.

Looking at this score report is going to be a no win proposition. Either relief and knowing that you shouldn't have worried about it, or the terrible pain of finding out you failed. I'm anxious, but definitely not excited to check.

took mine 11/3 in ATL...looks like people who took it late in the "testing period" aren't getting scores today?

if you don't mind me asking, which other forums?
http://www.prep4usmle.com/forum/4/

I also read on the official website that people who took their exam later in the score reporting period might recieve it later than the first date, which would mean me...
just wondering do they release scores at different times? so it's possible to get scores in an hour??

I took mine early September and my score was posted today... PASS. I was almost borderline in data gathering, oh how I miss these performance profiles from Step 1!

Sweetness, I guess I should start studying for CK at some point now.

did anyone out there who took CS on of after 10/27 get their result today?

gotcha. anyone after 10/27 get results? i'm probably being paranoid that I didn't get mine today but I guess 11/3 was pretty late is the testing period.

Got mine today. PASS. So much worrying for nothing. I still think it is ridiculous how long it takes to get these results.

got mine today as well. pass... i really thought i faild the test. i used addreviations that weren't on the list, hand wrote my note, and crossed stuff out and drew arrows and still passed!!!! i really felt like i failed after the test and was upset for a few days. i took the test on sep. 26th and i was borderline with the patient note but ended up passing everything anyway.

How lame am I. I got my email today, and I am just too scared to look up the score. I didn't feel terrible walking out of the test in Sept, but as I thought more and more about it, I picked up more and more mistakes and things I forgot to ask and do. My interview season is going great, I had excellent step 1 and 2ck scores, I just don't want to lose everything over a stupid CS grade. Anyone think they failed, but found out today they passed? I need some courage to check my score.

How lame am I. I got my email today, and I am just too scared to look up the score. I didn't feel terrible walking out of the test in Sept, but as I thought more and more about it, I picked up more and more mistakes and things I forgot to ask and do. My interview season is going great, I had excellent step 1 and 2ck scores, I just don't want to lose everything over a stupid CS grade. Anyone think they failed, but found out today they passed? I need some courage to check my score.

yeah like i posted above i thought i failed but ended up passing. many of the people i spoke to felt the same way.

I definitely thought I failed and actually did toward the higher end in most areas, so I really think you should look. Remember 97% of AMG's pass the first time. GL! :luck:

Go for it! You're gonna have to check sooner or later and waiting won't change the result. It seems like a lot of people think they'll fail and end up passing...I think that's just the nature of this exam. I feel more nervous about the results of this exam than I did for Step 1. I took mine on 11/02 and am still waiting for the results. Go check your score and then come back here and let us know you passed!

Hey again. Finally got the cajones to look :) PASSED! Funny though, my ICE score was much higher than my English proficiency. How is that possible...I was born and raised in California, I am Caucasian, and I don't even speak another language. This exam is so bogus, but I am so happy I passed. Congrats to everyone else!

Hey again. Finally got the cajones to look :) PASSED! Funny though, my ICE score was much higher than my English proficiency. How is that possible...I was born and raised in California, I am Caucasian, and I don't even speak another language. This exam is so bogus, but I am so happy I passed. Congrats to everyone else!

They've got chimps grading this exam. The whole ordeal was a giant waste of time and money.

Thank the Lord, I passed.

I was surprised that questioning skills an spoken English proficiency were the only two that I did not get asterisks. I mean, I know I suck at grammar, but I am pretty sure that I can speak English pretty well.

Thank the Lord, I passed.

I was surprised that questioning skills an spoken English proficiency were the only two that I did not get asterisks. I mean, I know I suck at grammar, but I am pretty sure that I can speak English pretty well.
no gym for home?

any of you guys that got your results take the test later than 10/27? i took my exam in ATL on 11/3. Guess I'm waiting until next Wednesday.

bumping this thread for 12/16/2009

its 9:40 eastern and I still havent gotten my email...anyone get theirs?

at 9:49am eastern, the score finally came: PASS!!! i took mine in houston on 9/27. wow! i am done wit the steps!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

:highfive:
Me too got mine today as well pass, took it 10/27:soexcited:
congrats ya'll who passed & good luck to ya'll still wiating!!

What time (Eastern) did you get it? I took mine 10/29 and keep checking my email!

Congrats on passing.

What time (Eastern) did you get it? I took mine 10/29 and keep checking my email!

Congrats on passing.

yeah I took mine 10/29 as well. Looks like nothing for me yet this week either. Looks like I'm waiting another week.

actually, I got my scores back around noon today. I passed! I got all * on higher performance except for English proficiency and I'm a native speaker. Try checking again now BikeDoc

Last edited: