Anyone get thru to amcas today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moo

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Put on hold for 30+ minutes with no result. Anyone get thru to their operators?

Members don't see this ad.

nope!

I hung up after waiting for 40 minutes.

:mad:

Hung up after a 35 minute wait, but got in later after another 40 minute wait, so there must be at least 1 person in the office today...But at least they had my transcript so I can't complain too much.

Members don't see this ad :)
I waited on hold for 60 minutes!! calling card ran out of minutes so I hung up.

I'm getting absolutely teed off!!

later

Called again this morning, put on hold for 30 minutes, and gave up. A few weeks ago, I recall not having to wait more than 15-20 minutes before they answered. Something must be wrong...

just e-mail them, they reply in 24 hours...

Im not buying this 24 hours reply to email thing. I emailed them last friday about my transcript, and still no word from AMCAS. :(

I have also tried e-mailing them many times with questions, but haven't gotten even a single reply.

It took them like 4 days to just send me one of those useless auto-replies. Anyway, I don't know if there's anyone manning the phones over there, but I feel like an idiot having wasted 10 bucks in two days trying to get thru.

I have had the same thing happen. I emailed them on Wednesday of last week and still no reply. I think it is about time to give them a call.

I don't live in D.C. and the reason I don't call them and e-mail them instead is because I will end up paying for long distance calls that last over an hour.

woke up at 6 this morning to call and try to beat the rush ... and was placed on hold for 50 minutes until i gave up. no response to 3 emails sent last monday, wednesday and yesterday either. :(