Anyone go to SLU??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I am coming out for an interview on September 17th and leaving on the 19th (most likely). I was wondering if there were any students at SLU Med who would be so kind as to let me stay with them and tell me about the school?

Members don't see this ad.

Contact the admissions office for SLU. I'm sure they arrange/encourage such accomodations. If you decided to stay in a hotel, post back on here. I'm sure someone can recommend a good place to stay in Saint Louis. Good luck.

A form should come with your interview package asking if you want to be set up to stay with a student. Ms. Cathy Gooden will arrange it for you if you fill out the form; if the form doesn't come with your interview letter call the admissions office and ask to be put through to her. I stayed with a student when I went to interview at SLU last spring and it worked out great. I was accepted off the alternate list at SLU, but ended up at Tufts for med school instead (also a waitlist acceptance). Good luck!