Anyone going to AZ next week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tissy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PM if you're going to AZ next week or post away!! I'm really excited b/c I've been hearing some GREEEEEAT things about the school. I think it's an awesome school so if you're wondering I'll let you know next week.

Members don't see this ad.

arizona is nice, great weather right now too. The interview is different but I thought it was pretty funny what they make you do. I think I didn't do well but it was an experience. Good luck!!!

Tissy, you gotta tell them what a great guy I am. I saved you from that dude in the bar in Philly....or did you save me? The west coast has pretty much shut me down so far.

Members don't see this ad :)
That was freakin funny!! I think acutally you saved me first and then I saved you last...LOL... He was a funny guy..LOL
Tissy, you gotta tell them what a great guy I am. I saved you from that dude in the bar in Philly....or did you save me? The west coast has pretty much shut me down so far.

I will be at ASODH on Monday morning (11-6-06)...anyone else? I will be going to the airport sometime after the interview and could take someone who needs a ride. Just PM me and let me know. Have a great one!