Anyone going to LECOM Bradenton want to share a room?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLpk1girl86

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just had two interviews let me know

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Oh yeah my interview is on Dec. 10th... the rooms are kind of pricey and I don't even knw which hotel is closest ect... :confused::scared:

TexasTri will if you're hot - and he's already interviewed at LECOM-B. :thumbup:

um...................................

i forgot to mention, i'd like someone who wouldn't try to rape me, preferablly a girl.

Members don't see this ad :)

i forgot to mention, i'd like someone who wouldn't try to rape me, preferablly a girl.

TexTri is a ladies man - he'd do no such thing.

Anyway, he might be able to shed some light on nearby hotels (LOL) since he's interviewed there already...

TexasTriathelete would simply woo you into bed with his masculine, yet, sensitive personality.

I just want to save money, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A LTR WITH A SWM

And the protection will be on him too. He's such a gentleman.

who are you two, his groupies??

sorry i posted =(

who are you two, his groupies??

sorry i posted =(

Haha, sorry. If I am not mistaken, there is a thread somewhere specifically designed for interviewees to get together and share accommodation. Perhaps try that one? As for finding hotels, just get a list of hotels and use Google Maps to map their location relative to the interview location.

We are bumping the thread to keep it at the top of the forum so you get a response promptly. There's a method to the madness!

Members don't see this ad :)
**** me. How did I get sucked into this? And I'm a rapist, of all things.

We are "wing men".

Got any friends interviewing as well?
Oh I see how it is. :scared:

Haha, sorry. If I am not mistaken, there is a thread somewhere specifically designed for interviewees to get together and share accommodation. Perhaps try that one? As for finding hotels, just get a list of hotels and use Google Maps to map their location relative to the interview location.
I can't find that thread.... and on such short notice =(

We are bumping the thread to keep it at the top of the forum so you get a response promptly. There's a method to the madness!

Oh.. well then I should be thanking you

oh great, texas triathelete, what hotel do you recommend

and since you're here, tell me about the interview and how to get accepted lol JAYKAY (no really that would be nice)

how to get accepted lol JAYKAY (no really that would be nice)

Want to get accepted? Be this guy:

drmcninja.jpg

You can even file as a URM - ninjas are sorely underrepresented in medicine.

he looks more like batman with amputated ears

w8; was batman a ninja??

I stayed at econo lodge. It was fine. Nothing special, but there's a waffle house right next door, so that was nice. Also, it is only about a 10-minute drive to the school, and a pretty straight shot.

As for the interview, it is easy. There's a thread around here somewhere with all the questions they ask, but I don't remember anything particularly tough about it.

As for how to get accepted, I'm not the person to ask. I can tell you how to get yourself on the alternate list though.

he looks more like batman with amputated ears

Sword! He's got a freaking ninja sword.

No, batman was not a ninja. He tried, but couldn't do it, so he tried to steal the color scheme.

looks more like a baton

Thanks TT; i'll give them a call

Haha, 27 views, and 26 replies. Awesome.

Well, as we all know, there are no girls on the internet. So when someone with "girl" in their user name comes on and posts something like "who wants to share a room?" they are probably asking for trouble.

Well, as we all know, there are no girls on the internet. So when someone with "girl" in their user name comes on and posts something like "who wants to share a room?" they are probably asking for trouble.

You make a valid point.

I thought specifying "girl" would hint that females should reply. I = fail.

I thought specifying "girl" would hint that females should reply. I = fail.

You mean you thought that revealing that you're a female in a male dominated forum would lead to you getting less attention from males? :p

who says this forum is male dominated

Everything is male dominated, isn't it?

:corny:

i suppose

i think i'll just fork over the gd money and not eat lunch for the next month or so

w8; was batman a ninja??

Monorail episode:

Marge: Homer! I've found someone to help you!

Homer: Batman?!?!

Marge: No, he's a scientist.

Homer: Batman's a scientist.

Marge: It's not Batman!!!

TT, Waffle House is amazing. When I was in Mississippi we went to one. Nothing like lard (C'mon, who are we really kidding?), smoke, and a dirty diner to make you feel full. It was really good and rediculously cheap.

ew. i'm bringing my own organic health food and soy milk.

I just realized this is stupid because I think they only interview like 10 people / day and what's the chance those people are even looking here, or even need a hotel... bleh

bye sdn!