Anyone going to Stony Brook Second-Look Day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KarateGirl

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone else was going to be at Stony Brook this Friday?

Members don't see this ad.

i'll c u there :)
except i'm not planning on sticking around the whole time, i'll probalby stay for a few hours and then sneak off

Members don't see this ad :)
i'll be there but i also will be leaving early

great, c u all there. i'll be the one with the rrr (r cubed) initials :)

I guess I won't be going now (@#$%ing snow!). Think they'll reschedule, or are things still happening out on the island?

Originally posted by KarateGirl
I guess I won't be going now (@#$%ing snow!). Think they'll reschedule, or are things still happening out on the island?

i couldn't make it either. but i think the event is still on. they'll mail us all the info they give out

rCubed--FYI, I actually did end up going late. I caught the afternoon sessions. I think the most valuable part of it was talking with the current students. They seem like a good group. The faculty and administration were really nice, too. I just wish I liked L.I.!

Originally posted by KarateGirl
rCubed--FYI, I actually did end up going late. I caught the afternoon sessions. I think the most valuable part of it was talking with the current students. They seem like a good group. The faculty and administration were really nice, too. I just wish I liked L.I.!
yeah, the students are a really close group. i did undergrad at stony brook so i've already seen the med school and met the students
so ur still deciding on which school to go too also?