anyone going to the penn state second look?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When is the second look? I was placed on hold at Penn State and havent heard anything yet :-(

camstah

running thru dandelions
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear that, but i think you've got a great chance of being taken off the hold list!!
second look day is april 3rd.....does penn state not send out many initial acceptances? i don't see much in the way of acceptances on this board, but a lot of holds...which makes me think they send out a lot of acceptances later on......so i think your chance of getting an acceptance is pretty high...is penn state your number one?

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really did like Penn State when I interviewed there. It is definetly one of my top choices. I am waiting to here from RWJ which is my first choice school, but Penn State is definetly up there.

I hope they have a second look weekend for those that eventually get taken off the hold list.

Is Penn State your first choice?

camstah

running thru dandelions
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
at this point, penn state is my only choice ;)
but actually USC is my first choice.....although it's funny, penn state would be cheaper, even though i'm not a resident....