Anyone Got AAMC 7R answer key??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnnyMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
smooch i luv u

Members don't see this ad.

Yea that sure would be a nice thing to have...... keep me posted if you find one please.

Uhh no thanks I already have an account on aamc it would just make things easier to have an answer key that I can just print out.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know, you can print one off. I know this one person that went to the "score practice test" and clicked on every question until they got the right answer (through trial and error). After doing this for every question (takes about 5-10 mins), they printed the page and copy & pasted the html to word so it could be saved to his/her computer. Total time ~10mins. Not that I did this or anything, but this is an easy way to get an answer key if you really want one.

Originally posted by fun8stuff
You know, you can print one off. I know this one person that went to the "score practice test" and clicked on every question until they got the right answer (through trial and error). After doing this for every question (takes about 5-10 mins), they printed the page and copy & pasted the html to word so it could be saved to his/her computer. Total time ~10mins. Not that I did this or anything, but this is an easy way to get an answer key if you really want one.
Thats how I got an answer key. Too bad getting detailed explanations is going to take a bit more time than getting the answers. :( Does anyone who also has an account on e-mcat.com wish to divy up the task? If so, pm me :thumbup: