anyone got interview call from upenn ????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ITSME

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all
did anyone get an interview call from upenn yet??? if yes, congrats first :clap:, and cud u share ur stats plz......

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys,may be its too early to talk abt interviews.... but maybe those who have applied to upenn, can share our stats here.....
nbde1/2
toefl
gpa
work exp
fresh applicant/reapplicant,.....

hey guys,may be its too early to talk abt interviews.... but maybe those who have applied to upenn, can share our stats here.....
nbde1/2 - 92/87
toefl - 112
gpa -3.95
work exp none
fresh applicant/reapplicant,.....- fresh
they said they are going to send invitations during first week of september rite.....well hoping for the best...

Members don't see this ad :)
nbde1/2 - 92/87
toefl - 112
gpa -3.95
work exp none
they said they are going to send invitations during first week of september rite.....well hoping for the best...

my friend,,,perfect status...
i am also waiting for the interview from u penn very eagerly....
hope everything is fine with you..
best wishes..

nbde1/2 - 92/87
toefl - 112
gpa -3.95
work exp none

hi dental doc 80,
when did u send ur appln? how do they tell u abt appln complete status? do they tell everyone if they got their documents or only whom they call for interview??? do u have any idea?

Hi,

I sent in my appliation in July and they sent me a application complete mail in about 10 days. You could also call to find out ur application status...

Hi,

I sent in my appliation in July and they sent me a application complete mail in about 10 days. You could also call to find out ur application status...

thanks

hi dental doc 80,
when did u send ur appln? how do they tell u abt appln complete status? do they tell everyone if they got their documents or only whom they call for interview??? do u have any idea?

ya they mail u back in a 10-15 days telling that your application is complete and they will send u a brochure of their college as well......all the best to you.