anyone got phone call from Upitt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimsaekyu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for phone call from Upitt. i'm worring,..
anyone got call last 2 hours?

Members don't see this ad.

kimsaekyu said:

That's the same question I asked in a thread below. No one called me yet.

I got called yesterday afternoon at like 3 or so. I'm the end of the B's...don't know if that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
kimsaekyu said:

Did you send an email? I am telling you, send a quick line to Ms. Mangold. It took a couple hours for her to get back to me, it wasn't until about 3:30 yesterday afternoon (I am the beginning of the "C's" also, if that helps?). I was told she had a lot of people to call too.

i started a new thread to get people's attention, but ill say it here too. i got a call from pitt today (fri dec 2nd) around 230pm offering me admission. the voicemail said that she was sorry she didnt call yesterday, but her voice ran out at the M's. good luck!!

Yah, she told me the same thing. She said she was doing by alphabetical order and her voice died around "M". I got a call today (Friday the 2nd) at about 1:30, and my last name starts with M. Good Luck.

guys, check your aadsas status, i just saw that i got 'offer made', but i haven't gotten the call yet (my name is at the end of the list). so go check! :D

I'm IN!!! :D :D

I got the call today at 4:21pm