• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

kimsaekyu

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Status
I am waiting for phone call from Upitt. i'm worring,..
anyone got call last 2 hours?

alfie5884

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2005
NYC
Status
Dental Student
kimsaekyu said:
That's the same question I asked in a thread below. No one called me yet.

beannaithe

Bionerd
15+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2005
Phila, PA
Status
Dentist
I got called yesterday afternoon at like 3 or so. I'm the end of the B's...don't know if that helps.

About the Ads

sunphish

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 5, 2005
Hometown: Rochester, New York. Current location: G
Status
Pre-Dental
kimsaekyu said:
Did you send an email? I am telling you, send a quick line to Ms. Mangold. It took a couple hours for her to get back to me, it wasn't until about 3:30 yesterday afternoon (I am the beginning of the "C's" also, if that helps?). I was told she had a lot of people to call too.

PickMe

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2005
Status
i started a new thread to get people's attention, but ill say it here too. i got a call from pitt today (fri dec 2nd) around 230pm offering me admission. the voicemail said that she was sorry she didnt call yesterday, but her voice ran out at the M's. good luck!!

virginiabeach

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2005
i'll give you one guess
Status
Dental Student
Yah, she told me the same thing. She said she was doing by alphabetical order and her voice died around "M". I got a call today (Friday the 2nd) at about 1:30, and my last name starts with M. Good Luck.

tom3

Gold Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2005
Baltimore
Status
Dental Student
guys, check your aadsas status, i just saw that i got 'offer made', but i haven't gotten the call yet (my name is at the end of the list). so go check! :D

About the Ads