Anyone gotten a Mt. Sinai interview recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

choo301

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Title speaks for itself. Just wondering, since the interview thread shows the MSSM interview streak going cold as ice.

Members don't see this ad.

Title speaks for itself. Just wondering, since the interview thread shows the MSSM interview streak going cold as ice.

I have seriously been waiting since July..

when did you guys complete at mount sinai? i'm still waiting to hear from them too (i completed 10/27)

Members don't see this ad :)
I got one on 11/30. It's set for Valentine's Day. I'm not even sure if I'm going to go at this point...it's so late.

I was complete there end of august and i got an invite 11/30 for 1/17

I was complete mid-late september, and I just got an invite for 2/7 (which I rescheduled to 2/25). So there's still hope!

I have too been waiting since August. I'm hoping an invite got lost in my inbox, but I'm not holding out for it...

Aw, that's too bad, your numbers are way solid (more so than mine, haha). Good luck though! I hope you get to stay in NYC like you wanted :)

Aw, that's too bad, your numbers are way solid (more so than mine, haha). Good luck though! I hope you get to stay in NYC like you wanted :)

Well, 2/4 schools in NYC showed me some love, so I won't be heartbroken if I hear nothing, but it would still be really nice. Your application looks really good, though. Best of luck in hearing from all those schools :)