SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Anyone gotten interviews yet from Duke, Upenn, Northwestern or Mt. Sinai?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by GS, Sep 24, 2001.

1. GS

GS Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Jalby

Jalby I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping. 10+ Year Member

nope, nope, nope, and nope. See the post about interviews requested.

4. girl

girl Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 9, 2001
    Evanston, IL
    Northwestern is not starting interviews until November. I haven't heard anything from Mt. Sinai-- not even that my application is complete (which it should have been as of about 1 month ago). Has anybody gotten word that their Sinai app is complete?

5. coop

coop Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Mar 4, 2001
    friend of mine was in the first batch interviewed at siani, about 2-3 weeks ago, so i think they're moving even if people on this site don't have interviews there yet

6. The Fly

The Fly Senior Member 7+ Year Member

I only found out my Sinai application was complete after I emailed them and then waited a week. For some reason, from Harvard I can't even connect to their website mssm.edu without it telling me that IP is down.

I don't know what complete means since my application hasn't been verified yet.

I have good #s, haven't been verified and haven't received interviews from any of the above four schools yet...

7. E'01

E'01 1K Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 26, 2001
    NY
    Just found out that U Penn is going to proceed with the application process without waiting for apps to be verified

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Junior Member 7+ Year Member

Sep 13, 2001
    Where did you hear that? Was it from UPenn admissions directly?

If so, thank God. 12 weeks and still no sign of verification.

9. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member 7+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2001
    Bronx, NY
    I was at Temple for an interview on Monday and one of the interviewees had literally come from an interview at UPenn. So, I am assuming they are continuing w/o verified apps.

10. kmy

kmy Member 7+ Year Member

May 13, 2001
    After reading the post about MSSM interviews already being conducted (the first batch being a few weeks ago) I called MSSM. They are not interviewing until mid-October. Im not sure if coop has bad info from a friend, or if the friend is early decision, but on average MSSM only has 2 or three EDP apps each year, not enough to constitute a "round." Im wondering whats up.. unless MSSM is conducting interviews and not telling anyone about it?
    Anyways, just wanted to point that out so that anyone as anxious as I am to interview at MSSM won't feel stressed that interviews are underway already if they actually aren't.

11. E'01

E'01 1K Member 7+ Year Member

Jun 26, 2001
    NY
    Eclipse I called the admissions office yesterday