Anyone has solutions to 3R,4R AAMC tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2DEG

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all:

I have 3R to 7R exams but not the correct solutions. The ones I have are not for the R versions. I did a search on this forum and found 5R, 6R, and 7 solutions at:

http://testprep.princetonreview.com/coursetools/medBook.asp

But thats only 5R, 6R, and 7 (Not sure if it is 7R though).

I was wondering if I could get 3R,4R and possibly 7R solutions from someone? I could pay a few bucks.

Thanks in advance.

S.

Members don't see this ad.

Since 3R is a free test, you can get the solutions online at www.e-mcat.com. Just open the exam and skip to the end of it. Then, use the review option to see the answer key. And, it's just 7 and not 7R because the R stands for "revised", and since 7 is new, it hasn't been revised.

I got the 4 solutions..msg me if you still need them.

Mediculous said:
Since 3R is a free test, you can get the solutions online at www.e-mcat.com. Just open the exam and skip to the end of it. Then, use the review option to see the answer key. And, it's just 7 and not 7R because the R stands for "revised", and since 7 is new, it hasn't been revised.

I just logged on and they must have revised test 7 overnight because now it is 7R.

Members don't see this ad :)
stoleyerscrubz said:
Maybe it's a typo since they just remodeled the website. Either way, I haven't taken 7 yet, and it was revised, I'm sure it was for the better.