anyone hate being a DO?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD2b20004

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone go to DO school just cause they couldnt get into med school and hate the DO philisophy, label and all the crap that comes with it? Anyone drop out of DO cause of this? Anyone know of any DOs who never practiced after DO school or who dropped out after M3 or out of residency?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
drusso said:

what he said. I do get tired and hate hearing these types of questions, but alas, I shall continue to answer them in hopes of elucidating what should already be obvious........

I saw your similar post in the allopathic forum. Why are you posting these questions? Are you trying to have "fun" in some bizarre way, are you trying to incite confrontation, or do you have some personal concerns about your own career path? If the reasons for your postings are sincere, perhaps someone can offer some helpful advice or reassurances to you. Otherwise, :thumbdown:

pretty much a combination of all and a little of curiosity to go with it, no trolling purpose what so ever, i promise...

Why have you posted this question in every forum?

Opto, Pharm, Allo, Allied Health, . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.