Anyone have a Psychology Anki deck that they are willing to share with me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I'd greatly appreciate it, I have a few for the other sciences that I can give you to repay the favor, I'm just looking for a psychology set of anki cards

Members don't see this ad.

The problem is you're cutting yourself short by not making your cards yourself. Part of the learning process is actually making the cards, and making them specific to your needs (cloze, front/back, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'd greatly appreciate it, I have a few for the other sciences that I can give you to repay the favor, I'm just looking for a psychology set of anki cards

agree with @WhittyPsyche in that you will retain much more by working with the information yourself. I avoid methods like flashcards for the mcat, they are not engaging enough.

What I am doing for psych is generating real world examples of each concept and putting them onto worksheets (like formula sheets but for psych info). This way I am not memorizing some not helpful definition of an abstract concept, but a workable, understandable example of this concept at work in the real world. This is how the aamc tests the concepts so I want to mimic them as closely as possible.

Just my opinion, good luck!