Anyone have bad dreams yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knickerbocker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've had bad dreams of being unable to finish the test in time, but I've now had my first score dream. I dreamed that my composite was 60 :(

Members don't see this ad.

No actual dreams but I often do think of negative things like oh what if I score a 60!!? Then, I quickly try to change my thoughts. You guys have heard of "THE SECRET" lolz. Just in case that movie/book is true, think positively!

i've been studying hard for the past couple of weeks and i feel like i'm not progressing...the pcat is only a couple of weeks ago and i don't think i will do well...at least your dreams are just dreams :(

Members don't see this ad :)
dreaming that my composite is a 10 and they send a letter saying it was the lowest score in history.

Well if your composite is a 10 then that means you did better than 10% of all first time takers in the norm group. So your nightmare can only half come true.:)

I have a friend who got dismal results on a previous test... and wasnt dreaming... why wont they hurry up and send me my scores!!!!

Had my first bad dream of a 55 last night, still kinda creeped out about it. Took the June PCAT, felt good about everything but the math.

I dreamed my score was 92%. But the sad thing is, whenever I have good dream, reality turns sour (just like my test). What a bad sign! :(