1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Anyone have Financial Aid estimates from Northwestern yet?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Nick Riviera, May 1, 2002.

1. Dr. Nick Riviera

7+ Year Member

If so, when did you submit their paperwork and FAFSA?
    Also, has anyone gotten housing contracts back yet?
    Thanks! :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nuclearrabbit

Nuclearrabbit Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dr. Nick Riviera:
    <strong>If so, when did you submit their paperwork and FAFSA?
    Also, has anyone gotten housing contracts back yet?
    Thanks! :) </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I haven't gotten diddly-squat from northwestern yet. but i lagged on turning my stuff in. oh well. =)

4. gel1

gel1 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Last year, Northwestern didn't send out some financial aid offers until a couple weeks before classes started. Some students only had all of their loans approved after winter break. They are not really interested in sending out packages before May 15 because of the debt-capping system. They only will give out loans and No grants or scholarships. The only number of interest in their package is the amount of "recommended" versus "required" loans. Anything that is not required will not be covered under the debt cap come 4th year. I suggest you call them And email them if you want your package. Or if at all possible make an appointment to meet with them. Their administration tends to be slow and inconsistent.