Anyone have no interviews yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hanahbanana

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if there was anyone who hasn't had any interviews yet. I'm not getting many interviews and I wanted to know if I was the only one.

Members don't see this ad.

when were you complete? were you waiting for the august MCAT? that might be why you haven't heard yet, but i'm sure you will soon! they offer interviews through march, so there's still a bunch of time. good luck :)

You're not alone. No interviews yet either.

I was complete end of October.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't panic yet. It's still considered early to mid-way through. Invites slow around December because of the holidays. Good luck to both of you.

I didn't wait for the Aug MCAT, but I've been complete since Late Sept.

You guys are not alone... I also took the august MCAT and was only completed in November because the AMCAS took forever to verify my application!!!

BTW which schools did you guys apply to?

Originally posted by kathy10
You guys are not alone... I also took the august MCAT and was only completed in November because the AMCAS took forever to verify my application!!!

BTW which schools did you guys apply to?

Same here Kathy, complete in mid-November, filled out about 13 secondaries (all from schools that don't pre-screen, which doesn't make me feel any better), waiting to hear from 4 (no secondaries sent yet, two pre-screen). I applied to 6 NY schools (my home state), 2 NC (didn't complete Duke in time, no word from Wake), UVA, UMd, both NJ schools, Hah-vud, Yale, Morehouse & Meharry.

Also, for any August MCAT students, check out the "August MCATers, Any News?" thread.

Best of luck to everyone!

There's still time and plenty of hope, just be patient!

H&T

took aug mcat, complete most everywhere by mid november (amcas took forever to verify me too). So I'm in the same boat. Glad to know not everyone is trying to figure out which acceptance to take!
Good luck!

no invites for me yet either (Aug MCAT complete from mid Nov to early Dec). Hang in there, if you dont get any by the end of January start to worry... I will.:confused:

hey guys,
i'm in a similar situation, and it is driving me nuts! i considered myself a strong applicant - but i have only gotten 2 interviews out of the 15 schools i applied to. i took the august mcats, and i know that put me behind, but i've been complete since early october otherwise. i just wish i'd start hearing back. it also starts to make me depressed when i read the threads here and see all the kids getting interviews left and right. it's good to know that there are other people here who are in a similar place.

Hang in there; theres lots of time left, and dont forget cancellations by other students. Got my second interview today, and its for next week (at a non rolling school). Got my first one back in October... talk about stress.

And im still waiting on 13 schools post secondary....

hey guys...i know it won't help much if i tell you all not to worry, but i do want ya all to know that i've got my fingers crossed for ya. :) things will work out. there's still quite a bit of time left.

g'luck!