1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Anyone have the answer key and solutions to 4R?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by MedicineForLife 777, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MedicineForLife 777

MedicineForLife 777 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Anyone have the answer key and solutions to the AAMC 4R practice test? If so, I'd highly appreciate it if you send it to me at: [email protected]. Thanks! :D

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Knickerbocker

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    We need a stickied thread with the subject of "DO NOT ASK FOR AAMC MATERIALS."

But I guess it will die down after the test.

4. harrypotter

10+ Year Member

But reincarnate before each administration of the test. :) Instead of twice a year, it'll be what.. 20 times a year now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.