Anyone have the conversion scale for TBR full length #4?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyoAMG

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm not talking about from the review books, but the actual full length exams. I bought them from their website and converted it to PDF so it's easier to print and look at. The file for full length #4 got corrupt and cut off the last two pages, where the grading scales were. Would any of you kind souls please send me the conversion scale? I tried emailing them directly and explained the situation but their customer service is horrible and I haven't heard back in almost a week and gave up hope on them returning my email :(

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not talking about from the review books, but the actual full length exams. I bought them from their website and converted it to PDF so it's easier to print and look at. The file for full length #4 got corrupt and cut off the last two pages, where the grading scales were. Would any of you kind souls please send me the conversion scale? I tried emailing them directly and explained the situation but their customer service is horrible and I haven't heard back in almost a week and gave up hope on them returning my email :(

Where are you finding the grading scales? I've taken two TBR CBTs so far and haven't even been able to score myself!

They're on the second to last page. The last few pages from my FL4 got cut off so I don't have access to them anymore. Would you mind please sending it to me if you don't mind? Thank you. If you want, I could send you the grading scales for the ones you've taken so far.

They're on the second to last page. The last few pages from my FL4 got cut off so I don't have access to them anymore. Would you mind please sending it to me if you don't mind? Thank you. If you want, I could send you the grading scales for the ones you've taken so far.

Hey man, I wish I could help. I have the TBR CBTs and I've checked everywhere for a score conversion chart but haven't been able to find one. If I'm able to find it, I'll send you a message and send it to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey man, I wish I could help. I have the TBR CBTs and I've checked everywhere for a score conversion chart but haven't been able to find one. If I'm able to find it, I'll send you a message and send it to you.

If there's a specific one you need, I can send it to you. I just hope we have the same tests haha

If there's a specific one you need, I can send it to you. I just hope we have the same tests haha

To be honest, I don't care too much for the TBR exams. I'm just doing it for extra practice :D

I hear they're tougher than the real MCAT, so I guess it's good practice.

Yep, they're definitely A LOT more difficult than the AAMC ones, but their grading scale is a lot more lenient. I just finished TBR #4 and it was almost entirely orgo. And not the easy stuff either, it made me wanna cry. But overall, I seem to have been scoring around my AAMC average on these. For TBR #3 PS, you could get 18 wrong that still get an 11 for the section. The grading scale is ridiculous hahah

Yep, they're definitely A LOT more difficult than the AAMC ones, but their grading scale is a lot more lenient. I just finished TBR #4 and it was almost entirely orgo. And not the easy stuff either, it made me wanna cry. But overall, I seem to have been scoring around my AAMC average on these. For TBR #3 PS, you could get 18 wrong that still get an 11 for the section. The grading scale is ridiculous hahah

Well hey, at least we're getting better practice. I've been alternating between TBR CBTs and AAMC CBTs and I notice that after I take a TBR FL, the AAMCs seem much easier. Hopefully our real thing won't look too bad compared to these :D