Anyone have updates on this? Seems unbelievable

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is it? I have no knowledge of their situation but find it completely believable.

When someone tells me their institution is great there are only minor irrelevant problems and theyre completely happy/satisfied u can be assured said person receives favoritism, participates in admissions, or is detached from reality. We all have complaints and items for improvement. Stands to reason there are schools out there who have more of these than others. Everything is highschool

Reactions: 1 users
Is it? I have no knowledge of their situation but find it completely believable.

When someone tells me their institution is great there are only minor irrelevant problems and theyre completely happy/satisfied u can be assured said person receives favoritism, participates in admissions, or is detached from reality. We all have complaints and items for improvement. Stands to reason there are schools out there who have more of these than others. Everything is highschool
I’m more so remarking at the extent of what was described

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m more so remarking at the extent of what was described
a lot of negativity/rumors are coming from a disgruntled ex-professor who taught at the school. Take everything with a grain of salt

Last edited:
Disgruntled people tell truth

Reactions: 4 users

Agreed. unfortunately I find all of these claims completely believable.

Dental schools are failing their students all over the country.

Reactions: 1 user