sayilohyee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Maybe I am rejected -__-;;
Nothing so far....

And no mails from other schools either today....

About the Ads

ak714251

10+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
I got accepted last year by phone... i think they called at 630 or 7... but i know they called way later into the night and the next day...

hang in there guys! if you're waiting to hear from stony, odds are youre gonna get into plenty of schools!

good luck!

- UConn DS1

Streetwolf

Ultra Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2006
NJ
Status
Dentist
When I go back to the school in an hour to continue studying I'll probably see the administration calling people. They were there last year until 11pm I remember. I got my call at 10 two years ago.

achilles2

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2008
Status
Dental Student
When I go back to the school in an hour to continue studying I'll probably see the administration calling people. They were there last year until 11pm I remember. I got my call at 10 two years ago.

go yell at them to get on the ball :laugh: the suspense is killing us over here :cool:

thanks for the info man

klutzy1987

StudyingSucks Letsgo Mets
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2008
New York
Status
Dental Student
go yell at them to get on the ball :laugh: the suspense is killing us over here :cool:

thanks for the info man
Its killing me too. The three schools I am really considering I havent heard from yet, Stony, UMDNJ, Harvard. Ugh the suspense sucks.

achilles2

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Its killing me too. The three schools I am really considering I havent heard from yet, Stony, UMDNJ, Harvard. Ugh the suspense sucks.

i'm sayin :eek:

I heard that StonyBrooks applicants are STACKED this year....some insane numbers like a 22+ avg DAT score and like above a 3.7+ GPA...for AVERAGE interview applicant....

basically they can take whoever they want so what they are really after is a blackbox right now, since they have so many people with insane stats....

NyCzPeter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Just got the call 40 minutes ago. HANG TIGHTTT ITS COMING

About the Ads