1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

anyone hear anything from Indiana lately?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by maitai, May 8, 2002.

1. they told me about a month ago that i'd hear something by june 1st. i was just wondering if anyone has been accepted/rejected/waitlisted lately. i don't even know if they're forming a waitlist yet, or if their class is full or if the committee is still meeting once a month or anything. they seem very tight-lipped when i call. does anyone have any inside info? thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. slim shanie

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I know they send stuff out on the 15th of the month... I was accepted in a letter dated April 15th so they're still accepting people. Look for something in your mailbox around May 17th... aside from that, when people start withdrawing they will accept on a need-basis. Hope you get in and maybe i'll see you there in the fall :)

4. westsidespartan

westsidespartan Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I would also like to know if anyone has heard anything lately. They've been silent since my interview several months ago. The more time that goes by, the more pessimistic I get about my chances.

5. thanks, slim! does anyone know anything about their typical waitlist movement or about which campuses fill up first?

6. got a large package from them today telling me i'm on the alternate list. :( the class is officially full. does anyone know how large the list is or how many people typically get accepted from it?

7. westsidespartan

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    That's kinda weird that they sent you a big package for a waitlist. All of my waitlist letters were just your standard business letter. Maybe that's a good sign for you?

8. steiner19er

steiner19er Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am going to indiana dental next year, and I know noone. If anyone is in the same boat as me PM me, i'm moving to indy next week and i have a month and a half to kill before class starts.

9. no, i don't think so. it was big because they had info inside on the 9 different campuses. they want you to check off all the campuses you'd be willing to attend if a spot opens up. :rolleyes: ...and i was SO happy when i saw the envelope... :mad:

10. westsidespartan

10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yeah that does seem rather cruel! If I saw a big package like that following interview, I would expect an acceptance too!