anyone hear anything from Indiana lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

maitai

they told me about a month ago that i'd hear something by june 1st. i was just wondering if anyone has been accepted/rejected/waitlisted lately. i don't even know if they're forming a waitlist yet, or if their class is full or if the committee is still meeting once a month or anything. they seem very tight-lipped when i call. does anyone have any inside info? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I know they send stuff out on the 15th of the month... I was accepted in a letter dated April 15th so they're still accepting people. Look for something in your mailbox around May 17th... aside from that, when people start withdrawing they will accept on a need-basis. Hope you get in and maybe i'll see you there in the fall :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I would also like to know if anyone has heard anything lately. They've been silent since my interview several months ago. The more time that goes by, the more pessimistic I get about my chances.

thanks, slim! does anyone know anything about their typical waitlist movement or about which campuses fill up first?

got a large package from them today telling me i'm on the alternate list. :( the class is officially full. does anyone know how large the list is or how many people typically get accepted from it?

That's kinda weird that they sent you a big package for a waitlist. All of my waitlist letters were just your standard business letter. Maybe that's a good sign for you?

I am going to indiana dental next year, and I know noone. If anyone is in the same boat as me PM me, i'm moving to indy next week and i have a month and a half to kill before class starts.

no, i don't think so. it was big because they had info inside on the 9 different campuses. they want you to check off all the campuses you'd be willing to attend if a spot opens up. :rolleyes: ...and i was SO happy when i saw the envelope... :mad:

Yeah that does seem rather cruel! If I saw a big package like that following interview, I would expect an acceptance too!