Anyone hear anything from Loma Linda?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bandzharian

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was curious to know if anyone heard anything from Loma Linda...

Members don't see this ad.

They said at my interview that they would be sending a letter out via snail mail but they would update AADSAS Dec 1. Haven't seen anything from them yet though...

what does your aadsas status say?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine still says "Invited for Interview" even though I interviewed in Oct...

mine said Application complete 1 week after my interview and it still says that..So I am being patient..

mine changed to application completed a week after my interview as well...hoping this doesn't mean a rejection...

I wouldn't read too much into the status update on aadsas unless it actually says rejected. At my interview they made it seem like if they didnt call on Dec. 1st it would be within a few days

did they say they would call or do they just send out a letter?

i called and they said they updated the AADSAS this morning.
I guess anything but the offer means rejection..

Anyone know when schools actually start sending out rejection letters?

If I don't get in, then I don't get in... but I'd prefer to find out about it soon, so that I can plan my next step.

if aadsas doesnt say rejection, then just hold on tight. my aadsas didnt change till jan 30 (longest 2 months of my life). oh and one of my friends just got into llusd...they called her today.

Two of my really good friends who go to school with me got accepted to Loma Linda today. They are both SDA.

Last year I had a mid-November interview at LLU (although I think I blew that interview), pulled a 4.0 with a rough course load that semester, submitted academic update, and got rejected via AADSAS in mid-Jan. They'll let you know if they reject you via AADSAS as well as Snail Mail, my AADSAS changed before I got the letter, however. Point is, if your AADSAS says anything other than REJECTED for LLU, you're still in the running.

EDIT: Non-SDA as well.

I got my official letter today from LLU, but I received confirmation on Dec 1 via AADSAS,
status- offer made, which to me was ambiguous, (offer made whether we want you or not? So I did some hunting around and eventually called the school to see. I hope I get to meet you guys out there,

my aadsas status changed to "offer made" this morning.
I also called admissions office to doublecheck.
yeah~:laugh:

So it looks like they are accepting still. Slowly but surely. I am still hoping to hear back from them . Congrats!

my aadsas status changed to "offer made" this morning.
I also called admissions office to doublecheck.
yeah~:laugh:

what was your aadsas status before it changed to "offer made"?

what was your aadsas status before it changed to "offer made"?

Before interview, it was "under review"
After the interview, "application complete"
and That changed to "offer made" yesterday.
I heard that committee meetings are held on fridays and
school updates aadsas on monday morning.
Cuz mine says decision date was 12/4 which was friday,
but AADSAS was updated on monday morning(12/7).
I hope this helps =)

Hi jjins,

thanks so much for the detailed information. I'm prayerfully waiting for LLU decision also. You're blessed and thanks much for sharing on this thread! ;)

Before interview, it was "under review"
After the interview, "application complete"
and That changed to "offer made" yesterday.
I heard that committee meetings are held on fridays and
school updates aadsas on monday morning.
Cuz mine says decision date was 12/4 which was friday,
but AADSAS was updated on monday morning(12/7).
I hope this helps =)

i am in the exact same boat as you, jjins: decision date was 12/4, aadsas updated on monday morning. i wonder how long the actual letter takes to get out to us? looking forward to meeting our class!

for anyone waiting, dont hold your breath. last year, i interviewed in november, didnt get a status update to waitlist until march. they seem like they take their time on their decisions, so just be patient, and confident in yourself! good luck!

Last edited:
Interviewed Jan 7 and got my acceptance today :D!

Pretty sure I'm attending. Anyone set on going?